Sign in to follow this  
Lid

Looking for a serious Partner

Im looking for a partner that plays well and understands whats involved to survive in this game, preferably somebody who knows the map and who knows how to keep quiet. Would like to discover the map more eg castle's,crash site's etc

My skype is superstarrat and my Steam is suthy47, Im 20 yr old and from the Uk so it would be nice to find a fellow mature player to play with,Thanks

Edited by Lid

Added you on Skype mate [:

Havent got it mate,could you give me yours and i'll add you

bump would like a partner for tonight,dont bother adding if your not going to talk

Anyone,must be 18+ and from europe :beans: :beans:

On all night guy's,still looking for a decent partner.add me on skype superstarrat

I don't use Skype, i use teamspeak. I have a channel though. Pop in if you like. ip 109.169.20.105:9996 pass: kaosts

Been playing for somewhat over 2 months now.

Any others want to play?

I'm game. I want to get to a place where we're actively finding and tracking other players. I want to follow people to find camps and vehicles. It's difficult hard and long work.

I'm game. I want to get to a place where we're actively finding and tracking other players. I want to follow people to find camps and vehicles. It's difficult hard and long work.

add me on skype?