L0G!N (DayZ)

Start us off with NOTHING please

I saw a czech chest pouch the other day (6 slots, takes up backpack space) and I thought "given we start with an 8 slot backpack, why the fuck is this still in the game?"

lol, I had to use one the other day. I got robbed while I was bleeding to death but they left me one bandage and that crappy handbag. Tough times.

Agreed. I did this while testing the last few days.

I'd just drop my starting stuff on the beach (having strong moonlight helped!)

I think it's more of a fun challenge to see how far I can gt starting with nothing. You have to prioritize differently. It completely skews your inventory management and search style.

So if you like the idea, try it the next few times you spawn.

• Like 1

Do what you will with all the equipment, but please don't remove the bandages!

It would annoy the crap out of me when I get punched without a weapon and bleed out then. That one bandage is really needed... or at least a fix that makes it impossible to bleed out after some punches.

Edited by Zomba

@Disgraced, i already had this situation happen to me a couple of times, either by loosing the bag (and some other stuff) by swimming, and when i tried to pick up a backpack but didn't know how, but already having put my backpack down in hopes that would make me pick it up... ending with me not being able to pick either up :P

But next times i die i will :) ... it's only fair that i try out the thing i suggest more... though this suggestion does come with some item spawn places i can not replicate... still though, testing it more is never a bad thing