Sign in to follow this  
wormholes556

CHARACTER NOT SAVING?!?!?

AGGGGH!!!! i logged out in balota last night with shit gear, i logged in today on server GB 200, spent like 3 hours collecting gear and then i logged off in another city.....i go to log on 20 minutes later AND IM BACK IN BALOTA WITH NONE OF MY NEW GEAR??!?! i tried it on several servers and its all the same!

what is going on!! this has never happened before!

Same here and we are not alone. There are a few more people out there. For me its the lumber mill over and over again.

6th time i had to escape Berezino. All since patch 1.7.2.

i dont know what to do about it :/ i just joined again, and moved from one hut to the other and exited and joined again and it saved my location?

i dont wanna put in a lot of effort do play if its not gonna save!

Maybe you had that "Red" or "Yellow" chain (Means technical internet difficulties) . If thats on when you disconnect that may happen.

That was my first thought, but no: 2 times it was the server being restartet. But the other 4 times was no red or yellow chain.

Hi

I was killed by a player last night after spending three days amassing gear. My own fault, however I ran back up to Stary Sobor to see if my killer had left anything near where I died and instead I found a heli crash site. I got an FN-FAL APVS4 (?) and an AS50 along with backpack and other kit from raiding the supermakerket, military tents and so on nearby. I carried on playing for a few hours.

I logged off near Zelenogorsk. Logged back in this morning and I am on the beach at Kamenko. I tried connecting to different servers but all the kit had gone. Undeterred I went along the coast and logged off near the airfield. Came back online a little while ago and Im back at Kamenko so it isnt saving my character.

Im loving this mod but it is gutting to lose kit to an error like this after spending ages acquiring it.

Edited by TheCorinthian

I have the same problem. Played for hours. Found cool stuff. Next day after login I have to create a new charachter. Sometimes it also feels like I am playing two charachters. When I am logging back in the next day. I have the charachter which I "lost" the day before.