Sign in to follow this  
dasquirrelsnuts

[VIDEO] "This is DayZ" - Ep 8 : Alt F4

Hi Guys

Episode 8 of "This is DayZ" is up.

Continuing from Episode 7, my squad logs back into the NW Airfield and decide to quickly loot it before moving out. It doesn't take long before we encounter other players, and the wonderful ALT F4 trick.

SQUAD

=====

Paul (Squirrel) - youtube.com/dasquirrelsnuts

Chris (Sacriel) - youtube.com/sacriel42

Freddy (OshiSeven) - youtube.com/oshiseven

Carl, Mike, Dave

Squirrel

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DaSquirrelsNuts

Very nice i wish i had a squad i could roam with and i have a question for you how did u get a mini map up on the side screen

Very nice i wish i had a squad i could roam with and i have a question for you how did u get a mini map up on the side screen

that mini map is him editing the video so you can see where he is. if you have a gps in game and you hit right ctrl +m it will open the gps in the lower right side of the screen

Uhhh I'm having a hard time understanding something. Alt+4'ing is only OK to do to avoid aggroing zombies, but it's not OK to do to avoid PVP?

There were a couple instances in your video where your group aggroed a few zombies and a couple members suggested logging out, but during an engagement with a player who logged because he saw he was outnumbered, you guys complained.