Did the truth hurt?

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be supporting the OP and her (his?) sexist point of view.

Instead we should all cherish each other and live as equals in the eyes of the Lord.

Oh god now you brought religion into this.

This thread is going to get closed lol

roflmao

couldn't even finish before the lord coments started

Edited by Dynama

So for those of us that don't believe in " The Lord" supposed to do?

Convert.

Convert.

and if we don't we burn in hell because the lord is eternally merciful and loves us all.

Convert.

To what? There is no higher being, so why convert to something that is not based on facts?

and if we don't we burn in hell because the lord is eternally merciful and loves us all.

Haha. The lord he belive in is more into sadism than the Devil himself :)

Exactly.

To what? There is no higher being, so why convert to something that is not based on facts?

Prove to me that God doesn't exist.

Did the truth hurt?

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be supporting the OP and her (his?) sexist point of view.

Instead we should all cherish each other and live as equals in the eyes of the Lord.

Wow. My post was not sexist in the slightest. All I asked for was if there was a group of girls to run with. As opposed to the numerous account of threads requesting groups of guys to run with...sexist much? Not in the friggin slightest.

• Like 2

Well i'd like to see some girls trolling like some of these "Let's play" guys.. So girl, get fraps and make me happy :)

Edited by dsm1992

You guys (and gals) sure derailed this thread right-quick. Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to lock this thread and go through and warn people as I deem appropriate based on the reactions I've seen. Then I'm going to give the OP a moment to reflect on her hypocritical and inciting words and maybe remake a thread that doesn't spawn so much hate and division on an already super-sensitive forum.

Oh, and good job to the person who brought religion into this. I'm sure if I let it go much longer we could've have good ol' Godwin law join in.

Closed.

• Like 1