Sign in to follow this  
rookkii

seattle 86 - hacker/spawner

just logged on to seattle 86 to find an a-10 plane spawned and a guy running up to it....he spawned a black sedan car as well when he ran towards me...

name of the person i saw spawn the car: Jeebs, malice, smough

these guys were instantly spawning near the spawned items in the southwest area of the map

also suspect that the motorcycle that we found should not be in the game as well...it was located in cherno so not sure but thought we should report it as well

i have 3 pics to prove the spawned items upon request...they are too big to upload to the forum

my name in game is rookkii and my friend that found this stuff with me is belerophontes

I was alt tabed while making this post yesterday so imrushed and left some stuff out. whoever was spawn hacking also spawned a bunch of helicopters. My friend and I went to the northwest airfield and found at least 6 helicopters sitting on the runway as well as ammo crates spawned across the entire map

We have played on this server a bunch of times without issues and are disappointed that this is happening on a server that we frequently use.

jesus fuck how hard is it to upload pics somewhere and post links?

the fuck, children today...

do you chew alone or do you have someone do it for you?

There might be People who don't know about the possibility to upload Pictures to a Hoster.

So please don't reply to this Topic aslong you've learned to respect your fellow men.