Sign in to follow this  
Qassie

Gille suit bug.

Hey, did they fix the Suit bug, where u lose all your stuff if you equip them? I found a Gille suit just now, and will hold on to it til someone confirm it's fixed or not.

Thanks

Don't think so yet, I found camo earlier and put it on, lost all my stuff. Luckily it came back when i logged off and on again. Got a Ghille now but keeping hold of it til the next set of hotfixes roll out

thanks for the reply.. yeah same happened to me a few days ago, equiped my camo suit and lost everything, didnt get nothing back though.

i thought i was really lucky until a few hours later i logged out in a safe place logged in and got instant killed by a bug i pressume but oh well

Found one today, put it on cuz well I was curious. Was then underwater - literally, not even swimming. then back to where I was when I put it on minus all equipment .

I think since it things you've gone into the water, that's why all your stuff drops (since going into water makes you drop your goods).

Still, way too annoying to want to try it, short of dropping everything first then donning it. I might try that. Can't be any worse that loseing it all to the bug.

There is a beta alpha patch available. 1.7.2.1 but due to the sheer volume of players they aren't releasing it until they are sure it fixes more than it breaks.

It saddens me that they had to release a beta version of an alpha build because of how whiny we players can be.

Edited by Pilot of Pripyat