Sign in to follow this  
Dariun (DayZ)

More server issues and random questions?

Hi all

Just wondering if massive server issues are occuring for everyone and not just me? >_<"

Few nights ago I could barely log into servers with the creating and loading screens freezing for long periods of time and the 1 time I got through I spawned as a bird....Rocket, please please please give the birds wing mounted guns and make some AI zombie birds so we can have "bird fights" even if we can't get into the actual DayZ game. That would reduce a lot of rage and make our purchase of Arma worthwhile.

Now, I still get ridiculous amounts of server issues with creating and loading screens but have also managed to load in to the empty plains each time I have spawned in.

I presume that, like myself, a lot of current DayZ players bought Arma to play DayZ and obviously with the sever server problems are not able to actually play it :(

I see a lot of locked/private servers. I'm sure I read somewhere that these private servers are supposedly not allowed yet I see more and more each time I browse the server list.

Is there a way of hosting an offline/online DayZ server for singleplayer? Would be nice to play the game just surviving against zombies with spawn/lag/server issues and general idiots who shoot anything that moves.

How long does it normally take to iron out update issues?

Thanks!