Sign in to follow this  
stingervr

Build not updating.

Would really like my question to be answered please by someone experienced so I can solve this issue. Made two threads yesterday and didnt receive much input on how to solve my issue.

I downloaded the new patch files yesterday and 94700

When i go to server select MOST servers have a RED X beside it. and in the bottom right hand corner

version 1.60

Required version 1.60.94444 (In red lettering)

Why is it giving me this message. why is it saying I don't have the build downloaded when I have donwloaded it and redownloaded it like 5 times? What am I doing wrong?

One server im trying to get onto. It says 1.7.2 in the server description.

But when i look in the bottom right it says "required version 94364" ( in white lettering) meaning that's the build I have?

I can log into this server but it gives me perma loading screen or... when i finally get in. Its telling me to update to 1.7.2?

Even though this server says 1.7.2 in the description.

What is this issue? and how can I solve it appropriately without losing my gear? thanks. I dont wanna just mess around with this. I purposely didnt log in until all this was sorted out so I didn't lose my gear. Now I cant figure out how to update properly. Please respond with knowledgeable advice on how to solve this. Thanks.

Id like to know what servsers I should be playing on right now. The safe ones that had the update? How do I know which ones those are.

Shouldn't they have "required version 1.60.94700" ?? Thanks again

Hope reinstalling arma 2 and OA is a smart idea because that seems to be the only option and choice I have. please comment if theres a better solution.