Sign in to follow this  
nogert@gmail.com

Rifles dissapearing from backpack after logout

Today I found two m16's I put one in my backpack for my friend, when I logged out, the one in my hand was there, but the backpack rifle had gone.

Next I find a m14, I couldn't believe my luck, I stick it in my bag and logout. come back and it's gone.

Ok so I'm thinking, this is the worst it gets.. nope. I find a AS50, I was like OH SHIT, I stick it in my back pack, later I logged out, and it's gone!!

The first time I find two super rare sniper rifles, and they dissapear :(

okay one thing... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP DOING IT IF YOU KNOW THE RESULT!?!?!

• Like 1

okay one thing... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KEEP DOING IT IF YOU KNOW THE RESULT!?!?!

XD!!!

Edited by Jasmer

Well first I thought nothing of it, secondly I thought it was strange, and the third time I had no choice but do it, I wasn't going to leave the as50, I thought after two glitches it wouldn't happen again.

But this isn't the point, is this a common glitch now? How do I get around it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Pretty sure that's what science is, and that's got us pretty far.

Pretty sure that's what science is, and that's got us pretty far.

That isn't science at all.

That isn't science at all.

Well experimentation is, and that's exactly what I was doing. I tried something three times in hopes of a different outcome, I can now safely after 3 attempts that this glitch is going to constantly happen rather than a sporadically interfere.

But honestly, what the hell is everyone's point? Can we not talk about the actual bug? I.e. is this recent to the new patch? Is there a way around it? Is Rocket aware?

I can now safely after 3 attempts that this glitch is going to constantly happen rather than a sporadically interfere.

Technically, you need 30 to call it a sample.

But honestly, what the hell is everyone's point? Can we not talk about the actual bug? I.e. is this recent to the new patch? Is there a way around it? Is Rocket aware?

ppl just luv to be assholes ... put your problem in the "bug" section, or whatever, and have ppl that actually give a shit know whats up.

Technically, you need 30 to call it a sample.

We're not looking for higgs boson. So is this glitch effecting everyone?

Did you log out right when you put it in your backpack? You have to wait until it saves (a few minutes, maybe more) then you log out. If not, I don't know.

Did you log out right when you put it in your backpack? You have to wait until it saves (a few minutes, maybe more) then you log out. If not, I don't know.

Yeah I logged out quick quickly, but the ammo that I put in my primary inventory is still there, it is just the backpack that didn't save the AS50.

We're not looking for higgs boson.

Not anymore.

And the only disappearing weapons I know about are the L85s.

It is sort of a bug yes, but the reason for it is your bag isn't big enough for the stuff you're putting in causing it to disappear hopefully they fix this in the future.