Sign in to follow this  
SexualCentaur

US90

While playing on the US90 server some friends and I have experienced what we think is a group of abusive admins or hackers. Ever since we looted a massive car lot and found the motherload of gear it seemed as if we were being watched. Our camp, which was filled with the stolen loot, was raided shortly after we established it and everything was taken back. This didn't really strike us as odd because we had two big red tractors that could've easily given away our positions. So as any other player would do, we searched the area and ended up finding a few of our vehicles. We proceeded to establish two new camps that were on complete opposite sides of the map from each other, but we were now low on supplies so we had to make runs into towns. The problem was that everytime we were close to a town, a group of people with a yellow hatchback would show up. This happened three or four times. It was like they knew exactly where we were, no matter what town we were in. After about a week and a half of gathering gear, our camps wear doing well. We then discovered that camp A had been completly emptied of all gear and vehicles. This wasn't a big deal because we had our second camp to fall back onto. About an hour later we find a repairable helicopter. So naturally we fly around looking for our missing vehicles. Then we come acrossed a group of survivors and it just so happens that when we get them cornered, the server crashes. When it resets we log back in with no helicopter and have to walk all the way back to camp. After the fourty five minute hike back to camp B, we discover that it has been raided as well. The chances of all these things happening in one session of Dayz is incredibly unlikely and made me stop and think. I thought maybe this was all bad luck until the next day when i logged in. I was stuck in the "Creating Character" menu, so i started to group chat with some random people. One guy tells me that he saw an admin flying a tank around the map. As soon as another player confirms that he saw the same thing, the server crashes.This sealed the deal for me. I'm almost positive that the admins have something to do with it. If not then its a group of hackers and that's not ok either.