Sign in to follow this  
gizmoofire

Help at NWAF wanted and possibly a teamate :)

Awwwww.......I have bad news. After healing Gizmoofire we began to look for loot around the airbase. We found a number of good items including a M249. Unfortunately I needed to eat and headed to a more secluded spot on the base to create a fire and cook the steaks I had on me. In the mean time Giz decided to go to the tower to look for loot and was shot and killed. He didn't see who killed him and thinks they may have just spawned in and got lucky.

I was too far away to be able to assist. I was unable to locate the assailants. This was probably a good example of why it is better to work in teams.

By the way, we're looking for people that might want to team up with us. At the time of this post Gizmoofire is still on the coast in the vicinity of Cherno. He would like to team up with anyone that is interested in heading north. His name on Skype Stiffe.

You can also contact me on skype, my name is WallySchmo there too. I'm currently in the northern part of the map.

Well we both were killed when either a hacker came onto the server or an admin nuked the server and killed everyone. So now we're both on the southern part of the island. If anyone would like to join us for the trek north let us know. It's ok if your new to the game.

His skype is Stiffe

My skype is wallyschmo as well as my steam name.