Sign in to follow this  
gjahtari1@web.de

Banned on FR75!

Hey guys,

i died on FR75, and spawned again. Then i was running at Balota airfield. Where someone was shooting at me. So i logged of. Im logging in and got instant-killed. -ok-. 30 secs later i got kicked for the reason Hacking/Cheating. I joined again. A message came No logging out during PVP. -OK-. Im spawning again in Elektro. Im running arround. Suddenly i got banned for Cheating/Hacking?!

I didnt even log out any more!!

Its an Admin ban.

If he let you back in by removing the ban, he'll need to reload his banlist before it takes effect

So wait...you are openly admitting to logging off while someone is shooting at you near Balota and you wonder why you were banned?

Well...either way...find another server and move on. I just hope you don't have to learn all of the rules the hard way.

I'm the Admin of the FR75, seems you are 'Zaros', Ban for logging out during PVP. Ban during one day. i sent you a message ingame. You know the reason.

remember kiddies... if your dumb enough to get spotted and shot then take it like a man and die... alt+f4 is for care bears worried they are going to die in a world meant not for surviving but how long will it be before you die... thats half the fun!

We permaban those kind of players

Kalcium does that mean that you've baned your friend who combat loged when i sniped you at the red car by the dam?

dont really care though, we got you're bus later so ;)

Edited by Thurken