Sign in to follow this  
Comcastle

All Loot Vanished?

Just been on UK6 and there's no loot at all, everything seemed to vanish as I was transiting from one town to the next. My mate reported the same and he was in Elektro.

I tried UK8 and that was the same there, not even tin cans, just bare loot points.

Anyone else having this issue? The servers seem to be emptying as well from what I can see...

This was happening to me to on UK119.

Spawned just outside of cherno and nothing in the any of the buildings.

Zombies were spawning though so went for a run around the block several times to see how much of a train I could get.

This has been happening quite a lot since release on pretty much all servers. It does not happen to all servers at the same time or anything, I think it just may be a coincidence that this has happened on two consecutive servers. The server just requires a restart. This also happens when loot is still spawning after a fresh restart, however not in your case considering you said it happened while you were walking between towns.

Best thing to do is contact an admin. If one isn't on, see if they have TS3, otherwise you'll just have to wait it out or join another server.

I have actually been sitting in a supermarket with 2 mates before while looting it and all of a sudden the loot dissapeared right in front of our face, not a single thing was left, we checked 2 more towns, stary and vybor and they were completely empty as well, not 1 single tin can

Yeah, it was Vybor that I saw this happen earlier.

Had been in Stary and found good loot, moved to Vybor and it was bare.

Not to worry, I'll try again later.

EDIT: Come to think of it, when I went to UK8 there was a vest-pouch in the market in Vybor, but that was the only thing there and in the school/office block next door. Odd how just the one thing was there.

Edited by Comcastle

Never heard of it suddenly disappearing? Maybe it might be wise to send a ticket into the devs or put this somewhere where they can see it?

i was in the zelenogorsk super market picking up some loot and all of a sudden, everything in the store disappeared.