Sign in to follow this  
jerry11600@hotmail.com

Anyone has a fix for this?

whenever i put on a ghillie suit or camo, all my items disappear, and i get starting items. ( painkillers and a flashlight). so my character resets.

what can i do about this? would be really great if there was some fix for this, i have a dmr atm and don't feel like losing it.

thanks in advance guys.

Hope that you find all that missing stuff on a dead guy.

Seriously. Sorry man, it's all gone. And you don't HAVE a DMR, you HAD a DMR...

Hope that you find all that missing stuff on a dead guy.

Seriously. Sorry man, it's all gone. And you don't HAVE a DMR, you HAD a DMR...

it was a day ago, now i found i DMR and i want to know if i find a ghillie what i can do to avoid this.

never heard about that bug mayby its a 1.7.2 bug ...... i had a ghilli but i thought hmm noooooo ..... xDso im gflad that im not weart it :D i have a DMR 2 ^^ i came to 1.7.2 WITH an Cammo clothes on but started as dead ....... so i think they are again bugged

it was a day ago, now i found i DMR and i want to know if i find a ghillie what i can do to avoid this.

Try this. Drop everything on the ground inside of a building or in a safe tent or something. Move FAR away. Equip skin.

Promptly break your leg, fall through map, or just lose everything you had still in your inventory. Go back and recollect what you left behind.

Might work, might not.

Try this. Drop everything on the ground inside of a building or in a safe tent or something. Move FAR away. Equip skin.

Promptly break your leg, fall through map, or just lose everything you had still in your inventory. Go back and recollect what you left behind.

Might work, might not.

i read another post, it seems that it's a patch error, so no1 can wear or put on a ghillie, if you log in 1.7.2 with a ghillie you can still lose your items.