Sign in to follow this  
skaterkid32@hotmail.com

Please help, Im having several problems!

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

First I died Sixupdate then I tried Steam

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

It freezes at the requesting information screen. If it does manage to get me into the game, I spawn into an invisible building that is hard to get out of, I then get kicked after 3 minutes for some error message I forgot. When I try to join servers using Six, it says bad version, or I get kicked from the game by somebody. I would really like to uninstall Dayz so I have a fresh Arma 2: CO, so I can try again, but Im not sure how to uninstall all the Dayz files. is there someway I can reinstall Arma 2 without having to download it again from Steam? Please help, Ive been waiting to play Dayz for a very long time, and now that I finally had the money to buy it, I cant get it working :/

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

*Your PC specs:

AMD Radeon 1GB 6850

4GB Dual RAM

*Your Operating System:

Win 7 Pro x64

*Have you looked at these threads?:

Yes, Ive looked at several threads but I cant seem to find a solution.

UPDATE: I just tried again this morning and I managed to get onto the ANZ 4 (I think) server but after moving around for 10 seconds it froze me and said "no message recieved for ... seconds" and just kept me there occasionally unfreezing and repeating the process. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by WiseCentaur9

Also, I tried to validate the integrity of game cache on Steam, but it said "1 files failed to validate and will be reacquired", whats that about?

if somebody could please, please tell me how to clear the Dayz files so that I have a fresh Arma 2 CO (without having to download Arma 2 again) and then step by step instructions to play a working version of Dayz (idc if its not the latest version) I would be extremely grateful, as I said, Ive been waiting a very long time to play this awesome mod. Thanks!