Joshimuz

Not really a ban appeal... More of a report

So yea, here I was playing on a server late at night, when this happens...

Unfortunately I miss the very beginning when it flies over my head away from the airfield, I had to quickly atl-tab and run fraps.

He claims he was perma banned 3 times before this, no idea if your aware of it or not.

He also links his forum in the video, which I blacked out but I can send it to an admin if they want. Then again I guess they wouldn't share it if they didn't want people to know.

Also, sorry if this is isn't in the correct section, I have no idea where else to put it :S

See.

That kind of shit is ruining the mod big fucking time.

Can't trust no one anymore with that cheating business.

See.

That kind of shit is ruining the mod big fucking time.

Can't trust no one anymore with that cheating business.

I am sure that most of them are the same guys who are creating all the bots and hacks for the Battlefield series.

Good afternoon. I have been banned in your mode in the Russian server and now I can not go anywhere. I think it's because I went during PvP. I have read the rules and allow more of this I will not.

I offer my apologies. My nickname is imperor.

I wouldnt have believed it until i saw it with my own eyes...To many script kiddies and "ill pay for hacks" noobs getting into the ArmA community now....hopefully they will eventually get bored and move onto another game where their low braincell count is more appreciated.

I wouldnt have believed it until i saw it with my own eyes...To many script kiddies and "ill pay for hacks" noobs getting into the ArmA community now....hopefully they will eventually get bored and move onto another game where their low braincell count is more appreciated.

I heard there's a new CoD coming out, that should flush em' out

I heard there's a new CoD coming out' date=' that should flush em' out

[/quote']

Theres /always/ a new CoD coming out. Its unbelievable people are willing to drop so much once a year for the same game!