GSYuri

To the two guys in Stary in DE206 this morning

Ok, I didn't think I would ever post "one of these threads".

But it's getting slightly irritating.

You were creeping around the car I had found. I was coming back to it with wheels and gas.

I have to admit I was startled. It was night time, and I did not have any NVG (but you had, how did you miss me ?). My first shots were terrible, and you immediately both disappear. OK, alt-F4er. I'm used to it.

But really, spawning at the same place, in the same server, like 10 minutes later ? Still trying to take the car ? Are you serious ?

I took my time there, and I clearly saw one of you drop (gotta love the M24). And then, pouf, alt-f4 again. I didn't have the kill in my counter, but I sure hope you're dead, cause god that was annoying.

Sorry for everyone who read that boresome thread !

poor kiddies noobs! don't bother them! they risk all that precious gear with their mighty clan to steal your car, you can imagine how annoying respawn again with all those bad bad infected and without a mp5sd? that rocket must be crazy! seriously, this never happened to me..i imagine that the best reaction is the same when you see a baby cry for his toy..why they just don't keep playing wow? and the worst things are that you can see youtubers doing the same even in streaming, (what a shame) and i've read only a single topic with the confession of an altf4er..guys why you don't open a thread called altf4 stories?

i mean, come on guys, it's a mod where it's supposed i'll permadie and loose my stuff! even if you are in a group can you imagine how it would be funnier if one of you survives and recovers your stuff? at least you would remember that time when you died together like true survivors..i don't know..ghosting ruins the fun...

Edited by Bludy

who said they will be reading this? *facepalm*

Oh, I never said they would read it (and I don't care, actually).

I was just feeling like writing this.

Anyway, moving on, I'll keep on looting.

got to hate altf4 ers -.- but i also love people who cries to not shoot them when they easily could have killed me first... people thinks immediately that when you walk into the building with a "better" gun (my favorite is m1911)

its over lol just kill the idiot and take his gear. the guys is probably worse than you cause of that he is over secure in his gun and gear lol :P