Sign in to follow this  
airlannmd

died out of nowhere

i was walking around a board of a town and all of a sudden i just died. i had full blood and i heard no gunshots. can someone please explain what happened?

Glitch. This has already happened to me too.

Edit: I should elaborate more. I was barred up in a house with a remmington waiting for a couple of zombies to pass by. I got off of prone, began to walk and then suddenly collapsed from exhaustion. I was then taken to the game over screen and forced to quit.

I swear, this game is like a horrible, horrible curse. You want to play it, but every time you attempt to, you're kicked in the shin for it.

Edited by Plasmafrog
  • Like 1

happened to me earlier today, thought I crawled over a bear trap or something

Sniper from a nice distance. If possible, they will also shoot you through the windows or other openings in houses.

The bigger the town the more dangerous it is to walk without cover. Airfields are also notorious of their snipers. It was probably a sniper as everyone here seems to think too, at least I've never heard of a sudden-death bug?

The only sudden death I've had, other than from a sniper, was when a hacker spawned a block of C4 under my feet... and I certainly heard that!

Ive died a few times, just in the middle of woods no1 around, no gun shots.

theres definatly a heart attack bug.

Other times ive died randomly is ;

When a hacker killed everyone on the server but you could see because of the mass of ......was killed.

Got killed by a zombie on some stairs in the flats in berezino, 1 shotted me with 12000 and went to -8000.

Got killed by a tent going prone next to it.

Got killed by a tree standing up whilst prone underneath it.

Got killed by some barbed wire when my mate ran past me and it was almost like he pushed me into it, there was no room to move and running close moves your character.

and like mentioned above just died out of nowhere 3times in the middle of woods.

This game is fun

***EDIT

all of the above times i had night vision, gps, coyotee bp, m4 scoped or silenced, gillie suit etc. So think yourself lucky if it happens to you and you dont have anything that took you awhile to get.

Normaly after surviving for 5 or 6 days something like the above happens to me.

Edited by okano