Sign in to follow this  
Batmanuel

Complete random equipment spawns

Instead of having guns and stuff spawn in the same areas all the time, like in the firehouse or the airfields or military tents.. Have everything spawn at complete random, I don't like being able to know where certain things spawn.

• Like 2

The thing about that, is that it wouldn't fit at all. Who would ever store NVGs inside of a little shed? And who would ever store American guns inside of their sweet little house when we're in Chernarus? Heh

• Like 1

I was thinking about this. It'll be better and more real to spawn everything everywhere. Try to imagine some guy lost his gun or any equipement e.g. in barn where he was hiding. It's not imposible.

Whereas now you know where what spawn everything.

• Like 2

The thing about that, is that it wouldn't fit at all. Who would ever store NVGs inside of a little shed? And who would ever store American guns inside of their sweet little house when we're in Chernarus? Heh

I'd agree, but the game is supposed to take place in a post-apocalyptic world where everyone is running around with these weapons and getting killed with them. So it's completely likely someone could die in a barn carrying a weapon they found at a military base.

• Like 1