Sign in to follow this  
TehMikaL

How do u get passed barbed wire?

Anyway to cut through barbed wire?

I thought someone said the toolbox can do it. But I couldnt figure out howly.

Thanks

Target the middle stake (near the top of it) with a toolbox in inventory and you will get wheel option to take it down.

edit: guy above me answered already

Edited by L33tmoaf

Ooo ok, i prolly wasnt targeting the right spot! thanks for the tip good sirs!

Almost every server i play, i have a problem with barbed wires: Griefers tend to block the entrance of each building whether it's the church, apartment buildings and and even the larger factory doors making supplies impossible to loot without a toolkit. Some people just got too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

If you have trouble targeting the wire, try to find one of the 3/4 bars that stick in the ground which hold the wire on it's place. That usually works for the menu to come up.

Anyways, if it is just a single wire, why not jump over it with V? The wire is a good tool against zombies, even though they glitch through it most of the time. :c

Problem is that when you try jumping over wire,you can sometimes break legs and maybe somebody made wire under terrain ( bugged it ) so it's impossible to take it down by toolbox.

In that case you can try with RPG,grenade or C4.

Almost every server i play, i have a problem with barbed wires: Griefers tend to block the entrance of each building whether it's the church, apartment buildings and and even the larger factory doors making supplies impossible to loot without a toolkit. Some people just got too much time on their hands. :rolleyes:

Edit: Some people just assume because someone spends 1 hour barbed wiring a city and you spend 1 hour "progressing" means you can just dismiss what they've done as a waste of time yet you accomplished something.

wut a prick..

Edited by carlmolito

hit v herp derp

Good quality post, I can tell you contribute to the community.

You do realize that most of the time you can't hit v as the barbed wire is done in a particular way where it protrudes through wall at a strange angle or there are multiple barbed wires all joined together.