Sign in to follow this  
Xeroph

Spawn hack?

I don't know how this happened, honestly. To cut it short, I was looting some cans of beans I found in a house, and I was being fired at through the window, so of course, I camped out untill my assaulter had the nerve to come in. So when he turned the corner in to the building, I shot him (and i swear by everything, killed him!!) so when I walked over to loot him, I realized it hadn't said that anyone had died recently, but I was staring at his body. Suddenly I got fired at from behind, and I died? Not sure how it happened, but I had a very low ping. I doubt it was lag or a desync, because he turned the corner perfectly and everything, I don't know.

Oh, and it says I still don't have a murder? WTF.

Edited by Xeroph

Then you probably didn't kill him and possibly got a lag spike when he was laying down. There's always a cause behind these things, and I don't think he was hacking if you didn't get a murder, then you simply didn't kill him

Oh, and if you died, all your stats will go back to zero (zombie kills, murders, food, hunger, etc.)

Edited by Terraknight

Possibly, I would understand that, but I saw him go down. I saw the body fall on the ground, I could see it saying I could open his pack, his body then simply disapeared, and I got shot from behind.

Possibly, I would understand that, but I saw him go down. I saw the body fall on the ground, I could see it saying I could open his pack, his body then simply disapeared, and I got shot from behind.

Hey mate, same thing happened to me. I'm guessing it's a new hack that's going around. killed 3 guys same gear an everything came back at me 4 more times and failed to kill me anyways. didn't receive the murder.

Yea sorry to tell you OP but you should of shot a few bullets in his head until you saw "so and so" has died. When you shot him once you knocked him out for a short period of time (with a bleeding effect of course), when his hourglass dissapeared I'm guessing he got up and was able to kill you due to your ingame lag spike.