lol (DayZ)

NOT ABLE TO JOIN HELP!!!! :(

Well I just got the game yesterday and am using six launcher and whenever I try to join a game this pops up

Bad Version, Rejected Connection

Dont know what this means ive tried several times and many methods need help please!

Okay, I suppose the first step is to make sure your Arma 2 beta is up to date.

( http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/ ) The link in the green box at the top on the left, for patch 94700, download that and then install it, if you're prompted by a CD Key error don't worry too much.

Once that's installed run DayZ as you normally would and then on the first screen with Single player, multi player, etc confirm that it says @Dayz under the Arma 2 logo at the top right. If it does, try connecting to a server.

Post results. :)

Well the dayz thing pops up on the top right and I tried connected to about 10 servers but same thing

Okay, that's a bit odd.

Navigate to your Operation Arrowhead folder.

( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead ) for most people.

Rename "ArmA2OA" to something like "ArmA2OA_Backup",

Then go to Expansions -> Beta and move that ArmA2OA back to the OA root folder.

Give it a whirl. Sorry, normally most people get fixed after the beta patch! :P

Well it lets me join games but it pops up now "you cannot join/edit this mission because it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus, dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles"

You have to go into steam and run Arma CO: (arma 2 and OA) and if that doesn't fix it you need to see if you have any faulty files in the Steam Arma CO. Happens all the time in steam, just validate the files.

Alright well I ran it through steam and it went back to problem one, but if I run the patch alone it goes all the way back to my other problem with files. How do I combine the patch and add the mod?

Hmm, it could also be, your joining older servers, only the servers in bright white will allow you connection (The matching servers)

And from time to time, some of those are faulty and still won't allow you connection.

But as said as above, it could be any number of problems.

my gosh this is very trouble some I havnt played this at all if anyone can skype me or something and see what im doing wrong let me know. I am so clueless

Alright I think I know whats going on I dont think my patch and my steam are together and if I run the patch it doesnt run the steam if I run the steam it doesnt run the patch

I have the ecxact same thing going on as well, it says "you cannot join/edit this mission because it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus, dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles".

Please let me know if u find a solution to this problem!

Did u find a way to fix this?

Explain how to do it please if u did. Thanks!

Edited by Dereck541

Ugg, did you validate your steam files -.-? And after you validated the files did you open Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA separately :rolleyes:

Well im not sure what made it work but I did open both games and I updated it and opened just the beta and it works! Thanks for everyones help now I need help playing the game I am the noobiest noob you will ever see, I keep getting killed by zombies and die alot. haha