Sign in to follow this  
purenain

Looking for group/server !

Hello,

I just started DayZ and I'm looking for a group and a server to start on. I keep dying and I think I need a helping hand to get me going on this game.... sick of running down the road being chased by zombies, while bleeding to death praying that I run into somebody who will help me D:

I'm dying too, It's dark and my map doesn't seem to work, it's just black. There's so many servers i don't know where to go. What's going on? lol

I'm dying too, It's dark and my map doesn't seem to work, it's just black. There's so many servers i don't know where to go. What's going on? lol

I think your map is black because you haven't found one yet. It's dark cause it's night time in most US servers, so the servers are dark too.

Hey there! I have a clan that is always looking for new members, even if you are a noob you can apply to join and we will help you out, teach you the basics, and get you some gear. Anyway head on over to this site http://deltasquad.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=269957 and click apply to join on the left hand side!

Hope to see you in our clan some day!

Hey im a good player looking for somone to team up with send me skype/teamspeak info please 16+.

Edited by cajun_ace

Check out www.totalpunishmentgaming.com, we've a sizable group and are always looking for more. We have our own 50 man server, most of us are -very- well geared/experienced and we raid everywhere on the map regularly. Timezone isn't a problem as there is always someone online whatever hour it may be. Most of us are from the US but we have a few from the UK as well as some all the way in Malta. (Our server is pacific and we are one of a few groups who actually raids nightly as well as during the day.)

Taking on new players is also no problem, so long as you are willing to lonewolf a little while being in ts3 so you get the basics down.

Anyways, feel free to hit us up.