Crgspawn

Looking for friendly players

Looking for a friendly/helpful crew to roll with? Look no further! Currently it is only a buddy and myself, but we are looking for anyone willing to work together. (No bandits please) We're not afraid to pull the trigger on another player if we have to, but for the most part we're aiming to be helpful. Feel free to add me on Steam if you are interested. (Steam tag: Crgspawn) We're typically playing on the server "DayZ - US 566" but we hop around a lot depending on lag/players..etc..

I might be interested and i'm much like you guys. If im threatened i will not hesitate to pull the trigger. :P

ill join you. was in a group but they disbaned and moved onto other games. so im a loner looking for a group to play with again.

sent a freind request on steam.(DEMO MAN_ace)

Edited by acerenegade6

just need a group to cover me while i get gear so i dont get mauled. spawning without a gun is hell. I may stay around after i get stuff though, if i like rolling with your group.

steam: iatethehoneybadger

i may be interested im a noob so i need a group to help me get gear so i dont get destroyed by zombies

Edited by requiemofsorrow

You should check us out at the Walking Militia. We're always looking for solid players who know when to goof around, and when to be serious. This also goes for anyone above who posted, as we're looking to add to our already solid core group of members.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10474-update-dayz-walking-militia-the-final-thread/

I finally got fed up of being killed by every single person I see, and am glad that this is here. I'm based in the US, Texas, so I'd gladly like to run with whoever is actually friendly. Add me on Steam, Tommy Gun, I believe. Also, I've added everyone who has posted their Steam names here. Or will in the near future.

EDIT: I searched myself and found that there were several of us out there. I'm the one with "Fallout Guy" as my picture. @_@

Ah screw it, here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/GommyTun

Oh, and here's my Skype name: louispiper

Edited by Tommy Gun
  • Like 1