fr33py

US 578 - Hosted by The United Sirs of America - Server Admins - Rollbacks/Alt F4-s

I just wanted to report this server and the server admins for what should be considered cheating behavior. Their server should be stripped from them.

Myself and about 7 friends started playing on their server 3 nights ago originally called "Chicago 117 - *BETA REQUIRED* - Hosted By The United Sirs of America". We started building a tent camp and collecting weapons. Last night we end up having some run ins in the game with what we figure out to be the admins of the server

ADMINS - SpyDur, BORN IN THE U.S.A. , HeinrichScheilmanhousr

Basically after we eliminated them they started resetting the server and basically rolling back the data because we would find outselves losing multple hours of play time. Everytime we would run back into BORN IN THE USA he'd have his same rollout of Coyote Backpack, AS50, M4A1 CCO, and various other items.

This evening we were playing again and managed to highjack our raft back that they stole from us only to find them resetting the server again. After taking their team out a couple more times they take the server down and quickly and then changed the name of the server I guess hoping we wouldn't find it. We logged back in and continued playing.

Later in the evening we found ourselves making a run on the NE Airfield where after moments earlier he was killed but some how ended up back at the airfield with his full load out taking out our assault team. As soon as our overwatch team had eyes on him and started to snipe him he ALT F4'd off the server. As soon as he logs out we see another guy log in under the name Thor Von Awesome, then a couple minutes later Thor logs out and BORN logs back in behind our sniper team and takes them out as well.

So hopefully their server will be blacklisted or at the very least this message will get out and people will avoid playing with them. I'm pretty sure they were duping items via their server resets and rolling back the server to regain lost items when they died. I don't have any physical proof other then a screenshots of me connected to their server in the two stages of name change.

Sorry, the restarts can be explained by the server crashing, which has been happening alot recently. My weapons (I am BORN IN THE U.S.A) are from our camp which we have hidden. About your raft? I haven't seen it and that most likely was someone else. Again we don't reset to get our vehicles back as we only have 1 which is a blue van, which we still have but it's broken down and I was looking for a tire near the airfield as that's where I was. Thor Von awesome, again another thing I have no idea on as I haven't even seen the guy in our server. We had a second guy up near me who was able to sneak around behind you. I find your story invalid. Oh and I forgot our name was changed because there was a second Chicago 117, and they requested we had ours changed. Sorry for any inconviences, but we try to keep our playing experience free of cheating for us and the others on our server.

Like%20a%20sir.png

EDIT: I just remembered me and my friends saw your boat earlier today down near Three Valleys? Did you already lose it at the point or was that you guys? It was around 1pm

Edited by Food

Servers cannot be rolled back.

Maybe rollback is a poor choice of words. However, everytime they died the server conveniently "crashed" and moments later their crew was loaded back up with the same gear.

Our group would routinely go back to a location where someone had hidden 3 tents, which had the same items after each "crash". These guys are either item duping or "crashing" their server conveniently so that it resets them at the last time their info was saved to the DB so they have their gear again.