Sign in to follow this  
Pantz Master

Possible hacked weapons found, what should I do?

I found an M4A1 Holo SD with underslung 203 launcher, a weapon I thought not to be in the game, along with tons of ammo right on the ground in Elektro. I also found a silence M9 with ammo right next to it. I have picked them up for now, but I don't know what to do from here. I know the M9 is in the game, but what should I do with these weapons? I don't want to be banned for hacking.

Screenshot:

http://img140.images...20711230325.png

EDIT:

I forgot to mention there were 4 M203 HE rounds as well.

Edited by Pantz Master

I THINK that the holo is legit; I've seen posts before somewhere or other confirming that it is in the game, but is EXTREMELY rare.

Yea, it's so rare that not enough people have found it for it to be added to the wiki... same story with the VSS Vintorez compact sniper rifle.

I'm just very suspicious because i found it in the middle of nowhere in elektro with tons of magazines lying around it.

I'm just very suspicious because i found it in the middle of nowhere in elektro with tons of magazines lying around it.

-shrug-

Let me see if I can find that post for you...

I found an M4A1 Holo SD with underslung 203 launcher, a weapon I thought not to be in the game, along with tons of ammo right on the ground in Elektro. I also found a silence M9 with ammo right next to it. I have picked them up for now, but I don't know what to do from here. I know the M9 is in the game, but what should I do with these weapons? I don't want to be banned for hacking.

Screenshot:

http://dayzmod.com/f...at-should-i-do/

EDIT:

I forgot to mention there were 4 M203 HE rounds as well.

I have a M4A1 Holo SD GL so they are in the game.

Remember, this wasn't looted in a regular loot spot. I found this in the middle of a paved area in elektro, with 10 magazines lying on the ground.

This is either a hack, or someone looted a body and left this on the ground with the pistol.

I have a M4A1 Holo SD GL but I found it on someone elses body, so idk if it's in the game.

Edited by master721

Ok I am going to continue playing with the weapon as if it is a legitimate find. If I receive any official word saying that I cannot play with it, I will gladly drop it/remove it.