Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Wit

Is it Atlanta 28 done?

My friend and I chose this as our home server since we never encountered lag and finally found a vehicle worth using. I also recently found a tent and started building a supply depot in case of death. They just updated it to 1.7.2 today around 7 am est and now it's gone.

If they are hosted at HFB then they got their number changed today from city xxx to US xxx, you'll need to know the new number

I would like to know as well. My white pickup was full of SD bizon mags and several other weapons. I have been working on setting up another camp on a new server since this ones population has been low during my play time but have not yet transfered my stocked items yet.

EDIT: Post above was written before i submitted. Thats good to know, where can we find out the new server number?

Edited by Raddic

Easy way would be if you knew the "hosted by xxx" name. I.e. my servers are MrWinkies Merry Men and search on that in the filter.

Else you could hope the admin posts a thread in here outlining the change.

HFB sent out a note it was happening, however they just stopped the servers and changed them tonight, so if the admin isn't logged in, he won't know what the number assigned is until he logs on next.

There is, I think it's the remote button at the bottom. Assuming you launch from within arma

I tried plugging in the IP address, but I don't think this is the same server. The player capacity is much lower. Also, my stuff isn't there. Does it make a difference if the port number is different?