Aggressor (DayZ)

dead on some servers????

I just joined a server and all my items were gone and I was spawned in cherno. I disconnected and rejoined another server same thing, finally joined back into another and my items were still there yet im still dead on the others... What does this mean????

I just joined a server and all my items were gone and I was spawned in cherno. I disconnected and rejoined another server same thing, finally joined back into another and my items were still there yet im still dead on the others... What does this mean????

You could've joined a few private servers... what are the names of the servers you're talking about?

• Like 1

Well one of the servers i play on all the time with my friends is one of the servers that im dead on but none of my friends have that issue. Is it possible that a certain item i have is the cause of this since i recently picked up a m4a1 holo?

Not sure but maybe you're joining dayz servers of different versions which could cause issues?

• Like 1

Well one of the servers i play on all the time with my friends is one of the servers that im dead on but none of my friends have that issue. Is it possible that a certain item i have is the cause of this since i recently picked up a m4a1 holo?

There is no M4 holo in the dayZ database. Spawned through scripting, but I'm sure you know nothing about that since you just "picked it up".

I just killed a guy on us 133 and picked it off some guy instead of my m4a1 cco if i knew how to hack i doubt id go on public forums asking for help, but thanks for the input there buddy!

edit: this is the gun i found but its called a m4a1 holo in the game http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=M4A1_HWS_M203

Edited by Aggressor

I had this issue on server US329.

I logged out and logged back in and i was a bird...i then changed to ANZ1 and was on the coast as a fresh start...so i changed back to US329 to meet my friend who suicided to meet me at kamenka (he is new) i spawned back in with all my gear and guns and the spot that i'd died apparently...

i think its something to do with hive issues.

There is no M4 holo in the dayZ database. Spawned through scripting, but I'm sure you know nothing about that since you just "picked it up".

Not true, it is called the M4A1 HWS M203, it would be the only useful grenade launcher platform, the m16 m203 having doubly terribly iron sights which severely limit its use as a rifle beyond short range.

I have seen it spawn multiple times in the barracks, it is less rare than most of the sniper rifle and 'high tier' weapons.

So if he has that variant then it is not a spawned item, if it is just a holographic M4 alone then it is.

Edited by Cavan

no it does have the grenade launcher aswell but i think i was not connected to the hive the entire time and nothing registered that entire session either way its gone now

Happened to me as well. These servers are malicious to the DayZ game and should not be played on and should be reported.