Sign in to follow this  
Chewy102

Old Fart Gaming branching into Day Z.

Our site-

http://www.oldfartgaming.net/

Steam group-

http://steamcommunit...ups/THEOLDFARTS

After getting permission from the founders of OFG, I have started a branch of OFG within Day Z. We are still rather young and are in need of members. We are a certain type of people. A type of people that you want to have your back, a type that will do what is needed to be done. Be that risk our lifes to save a downed friend or take on an army so that others my live. We do what must be done and will not give up on someone if there is a chance.

Our TS can be found on either on our site or the Steam group. If you want to join us simply post on here with a Steam ID so that we can get a hold of you or go to our site and look up our forums and/or our TS server. Just take note that we have an age limit of 18 to join us. If you are under 18 then we can not let you be a member, rules are rules. But that doesn't prevent from having fun with each other. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I'll do what I can for them.

p.s.

Our rules are not setup for Day Z as of this post. They are still typed just for Battlefield 3 and will have to either be edited for this new branch or a new set made for Day Z. We need more votes first in order to be fair as not a lot of us play Day Z.

So far we have gotten 8 new people join us in 3 days with a lot that Iv had to turn down. If anyone is still looking for a group/clan PLEASE post on here, add me on Steam, or post on our site. It's getting hard to keep track of who is who.

(derp)

I forgot to post my Steam ID sorry about that. It is

{OFG} Chewy102

Edited by Chewy102

It's about time I start begging for more members again (I can't word this otherwise without others to help bump).

We are up to 12 in the Steam group at the moment and our first meet up went as you would think a meet up of 8 people would go. Fuckups where made, people got killed, and great times had.

Ill give it a shot. But currently im at work on a boat in the Gulf Of Mexico. So ill join up once i get home whenever that is and how ever long that will be. You guys dont require a certain amount of time that i have to play at all. Cuz its the busy season so i dont know how long ill be home for. And i like the name of the group since im turning 30 in a month or so. Thanks.

Ill give it a shot. But currently im at work on a boat in the Gulf Of Mexico. So ill join up once i get home whenever that is and how ever long that will be. You guys dont require a certain amount of time that i have to play at all. Cuz its the busy season so i dont know how long ill be home for. And i like the name of the group since im turning 30 in a month or so. Thanks.

As long as you're not shy about getting to know us there's no forced limit on playtime (that's a horrible idea anyway if you ask me). If you add me on Steam - {OFG} Chewy102 - or get on our site I'll do what I can to get you in touch with the rest of us. Just know that I am starting to get swamped with things that need to be done. So I apologize now if I fall behind on anything.

I am definately down to join.

Steam ID: therylw

In-Game Name: Varies I sometimes stream while I play (Usually go as RedSoloCup, or Khilbron)

Timezone: CDT (GMT -6) Central

DayZ Experience: I have only played the game a few times, but I am really enjoying the times that I do play. After having encountered several players, no bad experiences yet, but at the same time, it was both of us with guns pointed at each other as we circle strafed to get around to the side we were going towards, only to part ways.

Motives For Joining: As mentioned above I have only ever played alone, I am a survivor, and would really like more known friendly players to hang out with. I feel a game cannot be played without proper voice comms, and with DayZ if you strategize with the ingame comms your likely to get yourself killed.

A Little About Yourself: I'm an IT Professional from Nashville, TN, I have been playing video games since they existed on BBC's (Bulletin Board Communities). I play anything from Military shooters to fantasy RPG's. I am friendly by nature and will do everything I can to help others, but If someone burns me I hold a grudge against them.

Edited by theryl2002

Im going to have to start taking notes on who's who. I never thought that the group would grow this fast. We already have the numbers to fill 25% of our server for a good chunk of the day!