Sign in to follow this  
FlamingDefibs

Heli Crash Site Info?

So I have a few questions about heli crash sites.

Where do they spawn?

How many spawn per server?

How often do they spawn?

What loot do they have?

What are your personal experiences with crash sites?

How often do people take the time to camp out near one and shoot others coming near the crashed heli?

Thanks in advance

I'll be glad to easily sum it up for you. Don't go helicopter crash site hunting. It's a bad bet and you'd be better off running into a city, grabbing what you can and running out or even just searching deer stands. If you happen to come across a helicopter site in your travels, which actually happened to me twice in five minutes (found two near each other), then pick off each zombie from a distance and then quickly move in, take the weapon and ammo that usually spawns there, and run out as the zombies are prone to spawning extremely quickly after all of them have been eliminated. They usually carry rare weapons, which isn't that great because the ammo for them is usually rare on its own, such as ammo for the FN FAL and LMG's, which isn't AS rare but is still hard to find. If you want to go helicopter crash site hunting, which is just a waste of food and water, then you're best off looking in the northwestern part of the map where they're most common. Just be careful-.. other people have been at the same sites I have before and it didn't end well.