Sign in to follow this  
Denichuu

Looking for a partner or Group! ( Like anyone else;; )

Hai, i just played for around 3-4 hours.

My Steam ID: Denichuu

I do have a hard time on my own considering i have next to none Arma 2 Experience at all.

And the fact i get so bored when sneaking around most of the time without finding a decent soul that doesn't shoot me on sight.

So before i go bed i decided to try my luck here and hope someone respond and can tolerate a complete idiot ( Or noob ) to this game to show me the ropes to play the game most effective way while having fun. I'd appreciate that alot!

Thanks for taking your time with my post n-n

If you own a microphone, and do NOT have a shoot first ask later mentality, you are welcome to PM me in order to schedule a meetup with my group. We'd be glad to help you start off.

If you own a microphone, and do NOT have a shoot first ask later mentality, you are welcome to PM me in order to schedule a meetup with my group. We'd be glad to help you start off.

Sadly i don't own a mic at the moment x_x..

But i am a good at listen if that counts for anything x,D

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We try not to kill other survivors if we can help it but sometimes you just do what you have to, to survive in this game. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com

To play Dayz like it should you really need a microphone. takes too long to write friendly or anything, considering to talking. Just a tip. $5+\-

Good luck Buddy.