Sign in to follow this  
bidoing@gmail.com

Looking for some friendly's =)

Just started a few days ago. I like treating it like an actual survival scenario, not just fucking around. Looking to meet up with anyone who wants to survive and explore, and of course totally fuck these zed up.

My Steam account is : bidoing

I log on using Six, but have it routed through steam for chat.

I play around this time give or take a couple hours.

Add me on here or steam or skype. Trying to play asap as well.

Edited by Bidoing

Just started a few days ago. I like treating it like an actual survival scenario, not just fucking around. Looking to meet up with anyone who wants to survive and explore, and of course totally fuck these zed up.

My Steam account is : bidoing

I log on using Six, but have it routed through steam for chat.

I also have Skype and/or can get whatever everyone is using to chat.

I play around this time give or take a couple hours.

Hit me up on here or steam. Trying to play asap as well.

Sense your new i'll give you a heads up, this is a good way to get betrayed to be honest, you build friends first, don't just invite them right away.

Sense your new i'll give you a heads up, this is a good way to get betrayed to be honest, you build friends first, don't just invite them right away.

Oh yeah man, I have so much gear to loose by getting killed by some rando. Who's to say I'm not going to get a bad vibe from someone and just shoot them? Exactly.

No really though, not to be a dick, but it'd be a waste of someone's time to "betray" me. Have fun with some bandaids and a flashlight, bet its gonna help a ton.

But thanks for the heads up. Although I am aware to be cautious and trust nobody. ;)

Edited by Bidoing

i tried adding you on steam, but there are hundreds of bidoings, apparently that must be some kind of pop culture word i am unaware of.

im looking for friendlies too

i tried adding you on steam, but there are hundreds of bidoings, apparently that must be some kind of pop culture word i am unaware of.

im looking for friendlies too

ill add you whats your steam?

I'd like to group with a person or two. i just got the game and it finished last night. I had night terrors about zombies ever since resident evil 4 and they came back while i slept through the download... I'm 18 though. This game(mod) scares me sh!#less.

Edited by Micecd

Hey I'm always looking for people to play with! After I got shot in the back of the head when I has just got my first AK I figured I should get some more friends!

zachgibson22 is my steam name

Add me on Skype : raman.sidhu559

i'm new to this game to. Got it 3 days ago.

Hey guy's, feel free to come and join my group. We are a pretty big group of chilled out guys with our own Teamspeak server and our own DayZ server.

Our server is UK117

Our Teamspeak is eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

Come join our Teamspeak/server and see what you think.

-Unorthodox