manic181

Cant aim or shoot

So i finally find a gun in this game, only to come across an issue. I cant aim down the sights or shoot, anyone else having this issue???? help plzzz

So i finally find a gun in this game, only to come across an issue. I cant aim down the sights or shoot, anyone else having this issue???? help plzzz

Okay not to insult you, but its spelled please, and only one ? not four. As for your issue, make sure your tapping the aim button not holding it down, you'll just zoom in that way, you also have to make sure you reload your ammo, no auto reload in Arma, make sure you do the boot camp in the main menu of Arma before contuning this conversion.

Okay not to insult you, but its spelled please, and only one ? not four. As for your issue, make sure your tapping the aim button not holding it down, you'll just zoom in that way, you also have to make sure you reload your ammo, no auto reload in Arma, make sure you do the boot camp in the main menu of Arma before contuning this conversion.

Dont be a smart ass i know how to spell it, and yes i did those things already as i have played Arma before.

Change to sidearm, change back to primary. Or pick it up again.

Yeah had this problem, try to relog aswell if the change side arms don't work.

are you maybe stuck in freelook mode? (toggle: double alt or * (numpad))

do you have the appropriate ammo? (what does the weapon info text say in the upper right corner of your screen? and what color is it?)

It's some kind of a bug, i'm sure. A friend of mine has the exact same issue where he can do everything else but aim and shoot. Have to solution atm, will update if I find something useful.

as for the text in the right hand corner it is green showing my ammo and the name of the gun i can shoot my gun i just look down the sight of my gun which makes it hard to kill zombies and players.