Sign in to follow this  
Diederik

Missing Persons alert on Seattle 49.

I was walking in the woods near the Balota air strip when i turned to my friend and he wasn't there. It was turning dark now and i couldn't find him in sight. I wanted to call his name, but i noticed there were Zeds in the nearby residence. If you have my friend, please bring him back. I don't like confronting bandits - but who ever you are - return him to me outside balota no questions asked.

Thanks.

^ You are an idiot.

It's been tested talking on your mic does not alert nearby zombies.

It's been tested talking on your mic does not alert nearby zombies.

It's only a matter of time before they make an update with that.

Dear god what have we done.

This Thread would have been so much cooler if the OP would have said something like:

... If you have my friend, bring him back. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my friend go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

This Thread would have been so much cooler if the OP would have said something like:

... If you have my friend, bring him back. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my friend go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Taken ftw as i wanted to say ;)

Edited by Nojjah