Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

The backstabbing slave

We found this newly spawned whipper snapper on the coast, a perfect candidate to fill our slave position.

What is a slave for?

Fetching food/water.

Running into dangerous area's to see if there's any snipers.

Dancing on command.

Being that there were 4 of us, we really needed a helper, someone who wouldn't ask too many questions.

"You there!" we shout, as he runs from us, startled and afraid.

"We're friendly", we assure him.

Slave (as we'll call him) doesn't have a mic, so he can only talk back on direct channel by typing.

We explain to him that he's going to be our slave, and will hence forth be referred to as such.

Slave is a good slave, running into dangerous area's on command and fetching us water from nearby lakes under the watchful eye of our sniper (lest he try to escape his bondage).

What happens next, no one expected, no one could of planned for.

Slave is ordered to check a barn for food and comes out with a winchestor rifle, slave shoots one of his masters and is promptly shot down with a hail of m16 fire.

I was APPALLED that slave done this.

It completely flies in the face of realism that a slave would rebel against his masters like this.

If rocket doesn't do something then this whole game is going to turn into a slaves rebelling against their masters fest.

I don't quite know what the solution to this could be, but I'm going to tentatively imply that there needs to be 'slave safe zones', area's in which slaves can't fight back against their rightful owners in such a way.

Slave masters aren't even going to play DayZ anymore if something isn't done about this. Immediately.

• Like 5

It's always so tragic when a young slave dies.

The M16 firing squad is a noble death.

Nice thread lol

Just don't let Lumberback see this, he keeps going on about how the sandbox experience is broken. But clearly its not thank you.

It's always so tragic when a young slave dies.

The M16 firing squad is a noble death.

We had planned to allow him a more dignified end, he'd be allowed to salute and be shot like a real man, instead of gunned down like a rabid dog.

Perhaps you need to consider the services of a mercenary!

- Will not show ungratefulness to slave masters.

- Will undergo the most dangerous of missions to the most mundane, like water fetching.

- Equiped with cheap mic.

- Highly disposable.

- No preference for pepsi or coke.

Price is negotiable. I frequent LA 11 and a wide variety of U.S. based servers. Call today!