Sign in to follow this  
Effectiv

Sig thread?

I wouldn't call myself a "pro", but I'm pretty comfortable with my photoshop/sig-making skills.

Here's some of my work, if anyone wants a DayZ sig, let me know! I'll try to make some for you guys :D

(NOTE: Some of these sigs are from past usernames I've used AND requests that I've filled. Some may even not have a username, please do not claim my work is someone elses, and please don't claim my work as your own. I trust that people could be respectful enough to do that, so that's why I'm posting them here.)

(Another note: If I get swarmed with requests, I will try to make a few a week.. I will go from either simplicity of the request [Example: pictures/theme provided] or from the first to last request. Please don't feel like I'm ignoring you if I don't respond immediately with a reply or a sig, I have a life and a girlfriend, and I like to play DayZ too. With that being said, I also like to make sigs for people.)

Edit: A good portion of these sigs were made with black borders at about 2-3pixels. You can't see them because of the black background on the forum.. unless you copy the image url or open it in a new tab, but it pushes the focal inward and helps bring out the picture in the sig.

(My honest favorite that I've ever made. This was done over a year ago.)

zombiev2.png

(This was more recent, for a friend on a BF3 squad I was in.)

grassmaster.png

(Another for a different friend in same BF3 squad)

chucky.png

(And another for someone else in BF3 squad..)

darknessfalls.png

(Random ones for GFX forum)

jokertext.png

knight.png

ninjahsig.png

gundamtypesig-2.png

newsigv3.png

advancedwarfighter.png

randomhalosigv2.png

(This one was for a team-member of mine from competitive COD4 promod)

wobblez.png

Edited by Effectiv
  • Like 1

this look nice dude. I wouldnt mind a nice DayZ one.

Ohhhh daamnnn those sigs look tight, you really are a pro. lol Nice.

Thanks for the comments. I'll try to get a couple done for you guys soon.

Alright :)

If you guys will, please PM me a theme for your sig, any pictures you may have, color/color scheme, etc. Whatever you want as long as it coincides with the rules on the forums here.

If I don't receive a PM, I will just do a zombie themed sig as it is generally the closest thing that relates to DayZ.

• Like 1