Sign in to follow this  
huptut

To the group of 5 at BaIota AFB earIy this morning @ 2 A.M.

There were at Least 5 of you i had just spawned and found an m16A2 with 2 mags at the military tents. I figured id make a run on the AFB quick i scouted it out briefly and assumed i was safe to proceed. It was... until i got to the second hanger and i heard Coughing (one of yours was infected). So i Dashed to the crashed truck inside the hanger and camped it out. Sure enough i see 2 of you coming around the corner next to the rubble pile...i waited until one of you tried your Luck to get inside and shot him dead.

I waited for the second guy next to the rubble pile to peak his head out... he did and i was able to shoot him through a Small crack. That's when i heard a 3rd person approaching from the opposite side of the hanger...i tried to Bluff my way out of this situation saying i had a couple friends coming any minute now. I think it worked for 5 minutes or so.... it seemed Like an eternity in that hanger.

Eventually (not hearing footsteps for awhile) i went to the opposite side of the hanger to see if i could get a better eye on things and Loot the first dead guys body. What i didn't know was that one of you had a sniper >.< he shot and broke my Leg i was able to bandage and avoid his sniper fire from the far right corner of the hanger. I decided to wait there and make my final stand. After another short eternity the 3rd guy i had heard from the left side of the hanger started moving again as well as a 4th new guy from the right side of the hanger where i shot the first 2 guys.

Finally the third guy poked his head out enough and i took the shot and kiIIed him...since i was in 3rd person i was able to see the 4th guy start proning his way to the hanger as i tried to shimmy out and ninja him quick BOOM your sniper shot and killed me.

Was just wondering if i could get one of your guy's side of the story from your perspective. You guys had my heart pumping so fast i think i had about 4 heart attacks XD (if i dont get a reply everyone else enjoy my story!)

Wow, I was sad that you ended up dead. What a hero story if you survived man.