Sign in to follow this  
purcellr92@live.com

Hacker teleported me....

Was in US 257 around the elektro border when my friend and I were moving to the fire station on the east side of elektro. Came under sniper fire from what sounded like a 50 cal. Flanked said sniper on the mountain and killed him. He had many hacked items on his corpse so we hid the body and left. Not 10 seconds later we are both in the wilderness 30,000M away from elektro....

What do I do now... Do I have to take the death because of a butthurt sniper?

No way we can make the run back. Only 2 waters between us with a bit of food

His name was [RDT]Supers

Will need your friend his- and your player IDs.

Would that just be my in game name? I am sort of a noob at this.

If so mine is

[ElektroPD]Ryan

And his is

[ElektroPD]Fps_Quaz.

He hit respawn and just made a new character but I am not wanting to take a death because of this :(

Edited by Kamfy

Main menu ==> Profiles ==> Edit ==> The ID will magically appear!

Main menu ==> Profiles ==> Edit ==> The ID will magically appear!

Ah!

Mine is

I wouldn't be able to give you my friends ID as he is not home right now

Edited by Kamfy

Vipeax, can you help me from wilderness aswell? I got teleported there yesterday when I was the barracks of the NW airfield, I was looting the place and 2 min later I was in the wilderness.

My ID is: 18797318

Seems like a few of the RDT guys are hackers, we had a guy named [RDT]Kelse before hacking in ours like a week ago but didn't get a chance to report him on here because that was before about renaming the scripts.log so they didn't get too big to open.

Edited by HoboNinja

Run east for 5 minutes you'll probably find the road leading to Kamenka. This hasn't happened to me ever but, it should work from what I've read.

Seems like a few of the RDT guys are hackers, we had a guy named [RDT]Kelse before hacking in ours like a week ago but didn't get a chance to report him on here because that was before about renaming the scripts.log so they didn't get too big to open.

I just login to FTP via my browser and I locate the script.log, ctrl+f and search for known scripts. Fast and efficient.

I just login to FTP via my browser and I locate the script.log, ctrl+f and search for known scripts. Fast and efficient.

Yeah my script.log was 1.5 gigs, I tried opening it with Notepad, Wordpad, Word, Notepad++, and finally Chrome and Firefox. Firefox finally opened it but froze and eventually crashed because of how large the file was.

Yeah my script.log was 1.5 gigs, I tried opening it with Notepad, Wordpad, Word, Notepad++, and finally Chrome and Firefox. Firefox finally opened it but froze and eventually crashed because of how large the file was.

Try using a splitter.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/30488-admin-server-tools/page__hl__%2Badmin+%2Bserver+%2Btools Check this link out and download the text crawler! had the same issue but this is a saviour in that respect :)

Kelse has been banned from our server (Chicago 44) by the 5 of july while flying a A10 over the map.

We had his tag but we weren't able to make a picture of the plane+tag.

Houpla <3DLM member>

Hey guys !

I'm in the same trouble... I was in the serv CH1 yesterday and hackers teleported me in the desert, far far away from anything... So I need a relocation on Chernarus please, my ID is : 38931206

Nickname : Gregvio

EDIT : I was in a wheat field near the Rog castle

Edited by Gregvio

what gear did i have? i have always been able to run back to my body, and never had hacked items.

Edited by super1701

HI Vipeax, sorry bother you but my character got transported to debug plains after a server crash on FR117. I lost all my gear and kindly just asks to get back from the place. My ID is 18797318