super1701

Banned from Us107 LA1.

EDIT: this is all worked out now, we are unbanned, thank you :)

Edited by super1701

Disgusting. I hope his server is blacklisted.

Actually you can ban the guy above...

I know the admins on that server.

The reason why they got banned. First of all they have not been on our server before. But still they find our camp at first attempt. One of us find our camp all blown up, all our 20 vehicles destroyed, and trees were gone. Then he suddenly see some RDT guys. Our team gathers some of members and track them down, our members starts firing, all the RDT members are DC'ng. Since they used huge amount of extremely rare explosives (Probably spawned by RDT with hacks) The server needs a restart, after the server reset some of the items and vehicles are back in full condition. We decided to move the camp, then suddenly some of them are shooting at us in our camp. Some of us get killed, we regroup. We find them lurking around in our camp, we fire at them and kill some of them. Then suddenly there are 10 RDT people in the camp. Trying to kill the few of us left in the camp.

Some of us have managed to get off the camp with some vehicles, they find us at some random place. We jump off the ATV, they do the same. There 2 or 3 of them. I shoot at one of them and injured one of the RDT. Then i get killed by one of them. And my friend manage to kill of of them too. Then suddenly some RDT people spawns behind him. We are far away from our camp, and they didn't have a vehicles except UAZ which 3 of them used to stalks us with. We think its kinda fishy that they suddenly come to your server, find our well hidden camp, blow it up with huge amount of explosives which is extremely rare for fun? Then suddenly shows up everywhere and know where we are all the time. They even found our new camp which is far far away from our old camp which is also well hidden. We find G36 and some others stuff in our tent, which prove they've already been in our new camp and dropped spawned weapons...

We realize that these guys must be using hax since they're spawning weapons, teleporting and using maphack since they find us all the time. we also have found in our server logs that there been used scripts, like teleporting... So we've evidences in our server log that proves the OP and his friends are using hacks. We've recently banned 2 of them today, they will probably be global banned because they've used teleport. I logged in earlier today once again they were raiding us. I see them at the tents i shoot at them but miss, they DC which is against the server rules. Few mins later they both decide to re-log, i kill one of them. I walk around suddenly the second guy fires at me. The admin was just looking at the server log, and saw the teleport scripts were being used. And therefore they got banned for using hacks.

Edited by Heradon

20 vechicals, more like 2 buses, 1 truck, 2 atvs, ect. the 10 guys, we called extra memebers from our teamspeak, the 3 of them in the UAZ where on the way to pick up new spawns, random chance to see you guys, i DROVE THERE ON A ATV, then killed one, kevin, with a nice shot with the cz killed me. We never had any G36, or any "spawned guns". and BTW the satchels we found where in your trucks! NO TELEPORTS WHERE USED IN THE KILLING OF YOUR FRIENDS! CHEERS!

Edited by super1701

So, you're saying that you banned them cause they found your camp and it looks "Suspecious"? Come on, other dog with that bone.

So, you're saying that you banned them cause they found your camp and it looks "Suspecious"? Come on, other dog with that bone.

Look suspicious? We got evidences, it can be found in our server log. Some of them wouldn't be global banned if they weren't using hacks. Because we can't global ban if they don't use hacks. It's logical they've been using hacks. you must be irrational to thing otherwise.

The day before it got blown up. Our first thought was "Okay, our camp was raided by non-haxxors. We need to find a new place" Many of our members enjoyed the PVP that happened in our camp until they figured out that you guys were using hacks.

https://www.youtube....ZfdNzMn0[/media]

Edited by Heradon

none of us are global banned........and post the server logs so we can see! :)

Interesting...

I stumbled upon this camp last night. All the tents + barbwire were there, and three vehicles, all of which were undriveable. Thanks for the ammo and M249, though :D

• Like 1

Server admins = cops on a power trip in most cases. Just just adds more fuel to the fire.

Okay, so what if some of your members said the location or they heard on teamspeak, there are MANY ways of finding out where your camp would be, and i understand this probably was a confusion.

Lots of barbed wire + tents (like, 15 of them?) multiple vehicles, sand bags in a small valley.

Also directly east/west/north/south (don't want to give it away...) of a town...

Wasn't hard to come across for me.

Edited by urbanfox
  • Like 1

none of us are global banned........and post the server logs so we can see! :)

I will provide the admins this link when they're on :)

Look suspicious? We got evidences, it can be found in our server log.

I keep hearing "server log" like that means something. Post the logs if they contain this earth shattering evidence that you claim. The burden of evidence is against you here.

If not, then all I see here is someone that's upset about a group of people finding where they've stashed pretty much every vehicle that spawns on the server.

Edited by Sovot

Okay, so what if some of your members said the location or they heard on teamspeak, there are MANY ways of finding out where your camp would be, and i understand this probably was a confusion.

Don't think thats the issue. We're 22+ years old, we are about 5-7 active members. Many of us are real friends and if not we've been in the same Battlefield community since 2003-05. We even know where some other battlefield clans from our community have camps. Even tho we haven't raided them or told anyone about their camps. So we are trustworthy. We know that our camp will be found by someone at some point. We've decided to move the server to Europe, before the raid. Which means US107 will probably be wiped soon. So we've been calm all the time until we figured out people were using teleport (Server log support this) , spawning G36 and so on... The server log is really messy, we got more than 5gig. So the admins have to go trough it to figure out what really happened yesterday.

We know that our camp will be found by someone at some point. We've decided to move the server to Europe, before the raid. Which means US107 will probably be wiped soon. So we've been calm all the time until we figured out people were using teleport (Server log support this) , spawning G36 and so on...

we did not spawn G36, and like you said be found evently, that was us.

We've admin on right now, he looks trough the server log. Hopefully can clear the confusions.

20 vechicals, more like 2 buses, 1 truck, 2 atvs, ect. the 10 guys, we called extra memebers from our teamspeak, the 3 of them in the UAZ where on the way to pick up new spawns, random chance to see you guys, i DROVE THERE ON A ATV, then killed one, kevin, with a nice shot with the cz killed me. We never had any G36, or any "spawned guns". and BTW the satchels we found where in your trucks! NO TELEPORTS WHERE USED IN THE KILLING OF YOUR FRIENDS! CHEERS!

We didn't have any satchels in our truck. I just spoke to Kevin, Kevin looted it once but was used to destroy a church a few mins later. So we've never had any satchels in our vehicles. Kevin is the only one of us that have looted a satchel.

Might have been a lot of confidences. A lot of what i say is also based on what I've heard from other members yesterday. The stories from your members are somewhat different with yours. I read this on rededit that you guys found, satchels on our truck which we didn't have, then you say you took it from another player. Then you say you were only 4-6, but your friend says something else.

Then your friend say. From Rededit:

Scnl: Then a few minutes later the server restarted and the people hiding at your base haven't reconnect. We jumped into all the Teamspeak channels for Reddit. (hint: it's listed here on the sidebar) From there we manage to round up about 10+ people and tactically raid your base.

Which make it hard for us to believe you guys, when you are already suspected. But right know it seems like a big misunderstanding. We are willing to solve this, and might lift your bans.

But we did find a G36, we saw two people in our new camp Undercover and Pain in our second base(Don't necessary have to be one of yours) , our admin was pretty certain they were using teleport. As said it that everything happened that day might be a coincidence and have nothing to do with you guys. Providing server logs doesn't really do anything since we could just fabricate it.

Edited by Heradon

there was 2 in your URAL. and we found some on a dead guy. Yes its not 10+ for the first raid, more like 7, then the second raid had 15 people at least.

It sounds like the server logs will prove one side or another.

Hopefully the admins will post them up. Personally I'm disregarding all comments here until it's posted.