lewisuk

101st BanditBattalion || Recruiting || International

Are you a bandit, bored of playing solo? Or just looking for a group to chill with while PVP'ing? Then 101st BanditBattalion is for you! We dont purposly hunt players all the time, but when we do we kill quite a few :).

First off we do NOT have a server AS OF YET i an looking getting one hosted with HostAltitude. No home server currently.

When can we play? Well i can play alot of the time. Usually between 4-9pm on weekdays and random times throughout the weekend.

How old? Well you dont need to be a specific age, but we do ask you have a small level of maturity :)

You are required to have a microphone as it makes communcation alot easier.

Wheres the base? We dont have a base until we have a home server ;)

Add me on skype for more information! || lewis.morley7

Website - coming soon.

(Ps- ponzo connor exile artur etc. dont bother posting about me killing friends for gear. I have changed my style of play all i need is a gun, ammo food water and i am set. Do not care about level of gear. (better gear is nicer however :)...)

Edited by LewisUK
  • Like 3

Hello, I have been looking into a bandit group but couldn't find one, well until now. I added you on skype, my name is dadgoat.

TEAM SPEAK IS UP: ts3.trinity-network.com:9988 <-- request talking perms with the message of: lewis_uk im here for 101st.

New members now required to holster there weapon/ hold sidearm in camp!

Hello, I'm a pvp'er I live in the EU. My fav server is UK6 atm. I had a BAF AS50 sniper rifle but got killed by a hacker what tp'ed to me and hit me with an axe. (I shot more than 30 bullits into him with my second weapon

M4A1 CCO. dont know what happend).

Add me on steam; Dead_Strike_Killer

if that wont work try: Sn1PeRZzBLOOD

Edited by Limitlezz

Hi,

If you need a TeamSpeak 3 Channel for free, I am a moderator for the DayZ public TS3 server (Pinned topic in General forum). I can set you up with a High Quality audio channel and escalate your channel into the Clan list if you appear to be active. This will also entitle you with Channel Owner powers and you can assign all the channel mods/admins you wish.

The IP is ts.kgservers.com

Join the TS server and message myself (Doc) or any of the mods/admins and we will help you get started.

~ Doc

Good god man... freewebs? You're better off with nothing but an invisionfree or phpbbfree forum and modding the portal. Freewebs... aka "webs" is horrible.

]

We are paying for teamspeak and soon a server, so a free website that wont be used alot we dont bother buying

Hi,

If you need a TeamSpeak 3 Channel for free, I am a moderator for the DayZ public TS3 server (Pinned topic in General forum). I can set you up with a High Quality audio channel and escalate your channel into the Clan list if you appear to be active. This will also entitle you with Channel Owner powers and you can assign all the channel mods/admins you wish.

The IP is ts.kgservers.com

Join the TS server and message myself (Doc) or any of the mods/admins and we will help you get started.

~ Doc

Thanks, but we have one :)

Hello, I'm a pvp'er I live in the EU. My fav server is UK6 atm. I had a BAF AS50 sniper rifle but got killed by a hacker what tp'ed to me and hit me with an axe. (I shot more than 30 bullits into him with my second weapon

M4A1 CCO. dont know what happend).

Add me on steam; Dead_Strike_Killer

if that wont work try: Sn1PeRZzBLOOD

K sent.

hey, I added you on skype and would be happy to do anything in the team.

No, no contact request, lewis.morley7 <-- exactly like that!

oops double post

Edited by Odur