Ceeps

Average Zombie Kills

depending on the situation i can get about 11 zombie kills in one life. With update 1.7.2 its made the game quite difficult so now i cant usually get any zombie kills.

This is an interesting thread. I once killed about 35 infected with the Lee while trapped on the roof of a mill in the middle of Cherno as a freshly spawned survivor, maybe alive for twenty minutes before that, and on a full server no less. I was originally trying to get into the hospital but picked up aggro and panicked. I managed to survive by using the remaining ~20 infected as meat shields from the sniper who was surprisingly good at killing the ones around me. I eventually got some loot from the hospital unharmed minus a broken arm and a couple of zombie slaps, and went on to get 200+ kills mostly with the Lee and Winchester.

1.7.2 has already started raising my kill count actually. Ammo permitting, I typically kill 2 or 3 infected as I run into the city. You'll be surprised at how many colt or lee kills you can get before taking aggro. They will respawn soon after and you obviously need an exit strategy before engaging, so don't screw around. So far this hasn't had any averse effects, though it would be wise to refrain from using this technique in the airfields or other key sniping fields.

I play differently each time i log on, at night i'll be stealthy, especially if there are survivors nearby. Daytime, i like to be stealthy until ive been to my first destination & assessed the situation with other survivors. Then i clear areas out using flares etc to attract zombies then offing them en masse or sniping the buggers. For most of my "lives" i've rocked the cowboy setup: Revolver & Winchester :D (Realistic, maintainable weapons) & average 150-200 Zombies. I definitely shoot fewer zombies if/when i get military grade guns. Except the M1014. Seriously, how fu**ing fun is the M1014 for rampaging!?