Sign in to follow this  
SoulShaper2

To that guy, Stary sobar, NY14 at 10 o'clock GMT

hey, you had a AK 74 (kobra or not unsure) a G17 and a nice looking backpack, at first i thought it was a coyoete backpack but as you got clsoer it was an alice. you killed 2 zeds before checking the miltary tents.

Although you did start your way at the other end of stary near the grocery store. i just wanted to say your welcome :) i had perfect sites on you the whole time even when you were leaving but i didnt shoot. I wanted to know, you would pay me the same courtesy?

Edited by SoulShaper2
  • Like 1

I doubt he would. But I probably wouldn't have taken the shot either, not for a lousy AK-74.

What do you want? A medal for letting the guy live? Also not everybody that plays the game actually uses the forum, so maybe he won't even see this. Altough i must say it's rather nice of you to avoid killing someone you had in your gun's sight on.

Edited by Ingway
  • Like 1

What the f.ck??

Do whole forum a favor and stop posting threads like this...

HAHAHAHA no i don't want a medal, although a cup cake would be nice :) but im curious to see if he would have shot me :P

i know he might never read this but i should at least try! if not then you'll never know