Sign in to follow this  
copper2010

Cheat Report on player "Sphex" [Video Proof]

Can someone remove this topic? It is now useless.

Edited by Copper10

Video is private.

Since I can't view I can only assume you got shot while spawning. Which has happened to me. Your characters body is actually visible in world before you fully load in. If you had logged out inside of a building or in a high traffic area then this is not very unlikely at all.

Video is private.

Since I can't view I can only assume you got shot while spawning. Which has happened to me. Your characters body is actually visible in world before you fully load in. If you had logged out inside of a building or in a high traffic area then this is not very unlikely at all.

Whoa, you have the fastest click in the west :blink:

I just un-privated the video.

Copper10, this is not a hacker. Whenever you log in, your body is in-game before you actually load in to play. I've had this happen to me numerous times, however there were players that spawned in front of me/beside of me/etc.

Copper10, this is not a hacker. Whenever you log in, your body is in-game before you actually load in to play. I've had this happen to me numerous times, however there were players that spawned in front of me/beside of me/etc.

;(...

Who else is thinking of spawn protection??

Edited by Copper10

Now that we know he wasnt cheating, please correct the topic.