fatbear5090

Spawning unconscious, timer does not count down

I am also having this issue. Is there a way I can manually delete my character to re-create it? I just bought Combined Ops to play tonight and have been trying to fix this bug for 4 hours now :(

User ID: 48311814

im having the problem as well,

my id is: 20145094

please help.

*Edit*

*it took a long time but ding fixed it for me*

Edited by Matterdod

Same problem for several hours now.

ID: ---

Would be grateful for restoration :)

Got killed by some nice fellows :)

Edited by Zuppex

Here too.

Same Problem

ID: 34924039

PLease help fast.

Nothing happened yet. Update didnt work for that.

Thanks for buying this game, only to play this mod. 20 bucks never seen anyway.

I can't say what i am really feeling about that. It's just a thing of non motivated admins, who doesn't care about their users.

Maybe it's a good game. but i will never proove it, with such good admins. Thanks to you all....

Yes you are good programmer, keep it. ;)

Edited by Mav1976

Unfortunately it's REALLY hard when you can't do ANYTHING..... You can only lie there and hope you'll starve to death after some hours.....

Unfortunately it's REALLY hard when you can't do ANYTHING..... You can only lie there and hope you'll starve to death after some hours.....

yes death or a FULL sv restart is the fix

I hope it will, playing like this makes it nearly impossible :C

Edited by darksphere94

I'm also experiencing this issue..

I got to play 1 time & now I can't play any longer..

My Player ID: -SNIP-

Edited by Malkuno

Hi guys, same issue.

left myself alive for several hours... water/food/blood hasn't moved... still unconcious.

Player ID: 41690566

Muchos Gracias

ran into this problem.

get epi pen'd healed etc...

get a vehicle near you, hop in, hop out and ta da.

worked for me.

was stuck in a coma

Edited by FcDoc

Same thing. I spawned in without it asking if I wanted to be male or female, then i got a broken bone, and bleed to 4840.65 blood. Since then i've stopped bleeding and have let it sit for about an hour. The hourglass has moved maybe a cm. Not sure if that's just my eyes playing a trick on me or not. Will probably take about 10hours to die of starvation/thirst, if it even goes down, havent noticed a change as of yet.

My User ID is: TheCrabPpl

My ID # is: 61553414

A side not, when I was spawning in, before it spawned me, there was some sort of error, saying it could not load a certain item or something. Not sure if this has anything to do with my problem. After I hit the OK button, it just resumed the log in process. My game is 100% authentic, and have only had it for 2 days. Its up2date aswell.

Hope this helps, and a reset would be nice :P

P.s. I have tried making a new character, but it spawns me just the same and I still have the same ammount of blood.

P.s.s. If anyone wants to kill me for a free flashlight, bandage, and painkiller, ill spawn in on a server for ya and let ya do it! Might fix my problem lol.

Bump for helpessness and lonelyness.

Edit: I'm on skype if anyone wants to kill me or discuss the problem. Or if your just bored and wana talk to a frusterated bored guy.

P.s. Hot chicks are welcome for ANY reason.

Edit 2: About my problem, its been about 1hour 30min now, and i've noticed the hourglass go down ever so much.. so its going to be about a 24hour wait the way I'm thinking.. Any admins on bored and wana help? lol

Edited by TheCrabPeople

Hmm.. My character just kinda turned onto his side, and the screen went really gray.

Not sure if this is an improvement or not.... Will continue to inform you of changes.

Edit: I've also noticed that yes, my food and thirst meter are changing, although slowly. So i'll probably die before an admin gets to me or my timer runs out...

Edited by TheCrabPeople