Sign in to follow this  
purenain

Tips and Tricks for a new player?

Hello all,

Just a few short minutes ago, I was able to snag ARMA X Anniversary Edition for $45 on the developer website :) So now I am downloading all the games like crazy and setting myself up for some zombie killing in DayZ. By the way, does anyone know why on Steam, within the pack there is a ARMA X Anniversary download when all the games in the pack are already available separated? What will downloading it do? (picture attached)cClin.png

But besides that do you guys have any tips or tricks that a new player should know about before he starts?

Thanks!

Some tips :

Unless you just spawned it isnt worth trying to group up with anyone but trusted friends. They will usually shoot you in the back.

Only raid cherrno/ electro if you just spawned. OTherwise its not worth the risk of DEATH.

Dont use external maps that show loot spawns. It will ruin the fun of exploring D:

Always watch deer stands for a minute before raiding them. That way you are sure as possible no one will get the jump on you. Also, deer stands have good loot. Check em out.

When you just start barns are a good source of weapons. Take the winchester over the dinner bell (Lee Enfield)

Always check your back to make sure no ones stalking you.

Check the fourms some, therell be plenty of other good tips :D