Sign in to follow this  
CrzSucks

2-3 buds seeking reliable, long-lasting assistance! :-)

Hey fellows,

we're a group of two (to three) IRL buddies (located in Hamburg, Germany) who recently started playing Day Z. It's a ton of fun to us and we'd like to expand our group a bit further.

We're currently thinking about adding 2-4 reliable and active people.

• GMT +2 (or anything nearby to grant a good amount of common playtime!)
  • 18+
  • You should have a working mic since we'd appreciate any kind of communication (texting might do though.)
  • trustworthiness, friendliness and activity

is all we demand.

As I said we're quite new to the game but we sure know about general basics and gameplay so do not expect any kind of hardnerding Day Z geeks in here.

We're planning on building up a nice survior-group with farming and stuff.

So if you're interested in joining us feel free to add me on Skype (christian_matte in that case!). For any further questions you might reply to this post.

Edited by CrzSucks

Im interested in joining you guys, im fairly new to the game but at this point i only ever get killed by bandits. And that is only because i give everyone the benefit of the doubt. ( probly shouldnt )

i will have to set up skype as i have never used it before. Im not sure if im wasting your time though as i live in Canada and am in CST time zone.

Im interested in joining you guys, im fairly new to the game but at this point i only ever get killed by bandits. And that is only because i give everyone the benefit of the doubt. ( probly shouldnt )

i will have to set up skype as i have never used it before. Im not sure if im wasting your time though as i live in Canada and am in CST time zone.

Thanks for your post. Skype isn't quite necessary, some basement of communication would be appreciated though. :-) Depends on when you're able to play then since we're playing alot in the afternoon/evening. (currently 22:35 pm)

Hi im from Ireland only a few days old. I would like to team up with you guys if you would have me i am an active player i know the basics i have myself kitted out fairly well atm.

Hi im from Ireland only a few days old. I would like to team up with you guys if you would have me i am an active player i know the basics i have myself kitted out fairly well atm.

Hey I'm from Ireland too , I would love to play with you PM me or add on Skype irlandia64

Hey guys, I'm from Holland and I'm also kind of a new player too. 25 years old and I got a mic + skype/vent/ts3 available.

I'm searching for a small group to play together with so if you're interested PM me and I can give you my skype name etc.

Greets Ascalyg

*** I'd appreciate if you guys would add me on Skype. :cool: christian_matte

Edited by CrzSucks

Added on Skype bro, looking for a few people to join up with!

hope i added the correct person, because there are like 19 people with that username :)

hope i added the correct person, because there are like 19 people with that username :)

Make sure you use the field which says "Skype-name" which should be the last option. :-)

Im also looking for another group to join to play with

What's up, I am 18 years old, I live in the Netherlands, I speak English fluently.

TS3/Skype/Mumble.

Steam: MoniqueKalb

Cheers.

Edited by Mr Eazy

As said above, please add me on Skype yourself, that would make things easier. :-) Thank you.

Your Group would be welcome on our Server "DE 300 Hamburg"

We are a group of 4 People from Germany who build our Camps there aswell and are looking for others who play the game "right".

For the moment we have way too many freakin Ninjas who kill everything they see walking :>

Take a look!

Regards