Sign in to follow this  
Gumpnstein

Player Emails Admin After Vehicle is Stolen By Admin, LOL

If I'll find u guys, all ur vehicles will be stolen and burned or just burned there, I promise. Just because this video, u're guys sucks. And I don't have any sympathy to this guy who sent u an email. I don't have any word for u... Not funny at all.

What are these mini maps people are using? Is it a mod or a setting I need to know?

What are these mini maps people are using? Is it a mod or a setting I need to know?

Actually, it's a GPS.

If I'll find u guys, all ur vehicles will be stolen and burned or just burned there, I promise. Just because this video, u're guys sucks. And I don't have any sympathy to this guy who sent u an email. I don't have any word for u... Not funny at all.

What are you talking about? This video is so much fun and lightheartedness......Loosen up, its actually a really funny moment dude..yes, yes it is...I'm sure of it..

What are you talking about? This video is so much fun and lightheartedness......Loosen up, its actually a really funny moment dude..yes, yes it is...I'm sure of it..

Retarded? I see NO fun with stealing others vehicles and giggling about it with an admin. That's just not right! More stupid to show dat moment when he's reading his mail!

Edited by Houken691

I'm gonna respond one last time and not again because your ruining everyone elses mood with your gloomy view....The mail you are talking about is owned by the guy who is reading it, so it's not that dudes mail. Also, We left out the guys real name and there is nothing wrong with me and an admin stealing a vehicle, the admin starts on the coast and eats beans just like everyone else on Dayz... And if you think less than 99% of the people who play this game wouldn't take an abandoned vehicle then your nut. This is a light hearted behind the scenes moment that very few people will ever experience, actually hearing from the guy who took something from...And I'm sharing that with others...Actually this is a series and I'm just sharing Dayz with everyone...This is Dayz...You people complaining about stealing and shooting, you do get the part where this is the game!! This is what Dayz is...

• Like 2

I like the video, first of all it just show how awesome the game can be when you play with others as a team that cooperates, secondly it proves one thing very very nicely. There is no safe place on the map. Even if you try hiding the vehicle at a very remote position in your opinion there is always a chance someone else stumbles upon it. Thanks for the video and I also would like to say that the admin handled the email from the guy in a decent way.

Was pretty damn funny; all I do now is server hop looking for camps along those outskirts.

I am soon going to be uploading videos of me camping and waiting for server hoppers to jump in...It is the only true justified cold blooded camping murder you can committ..

My mate and I had a good run awhile ago. We kept coming across others camps and taking what we needed. We found and took all sorts of vehicles.

Here is a vid where we come across the first set of camps :D

Dear God, the poor lad. Give it back lads................................nah, dont.