Sign in to follow this  
mannyfresh

US74 - 1.7.2?

we decided to wait a few days to update to avoid the shitfest that has typically been initial updates. i'm sure 1.7.2 will be live on us74 soon

Ya, I noticed that US74 was one of the servers that didn't seem to automatically update to the latest Day Z build.

I was just wondering why there is the wait period for us, as I consider this server my home now. Great admins, good population, active players, routine restarts; never anything to complain about.

But I would really like to go back home, looking forward to the server getting updated :)

Ya, I noticed that US74 was one of the servers that didn't seem to automatically update to the latest Day Z build.

I was just wondering why there is the wait period for us, as I consider this server my home now. Great admins, good population, active players, routine restarts; never anything to complain about.

But I would really like to go back home, looking forward to the server getting updated :)

me tooooooooooo

hoping silver updates to 1.7.2.3 when he gets home tonight

It's back up, and all is right with the world again :D thanks guys hope to see you in game soon, and not end up killing eachother

As long as major updates are as bugged as the past two have been, I will always wait until the first patch comes out after a major release before updating server. Pleas for a different schedule will be met with disgust and distain. :)

Edited by Silver Chair