Sign in to follow this  
filipgrizz

can you wear a ghillie suit if you are a female?

It's not working for Females yet though..

And no you don't die, you can lose your inventory or teleport to the Wasteland..

Not yet, as stated. I learned the hard way when I rolled female just to try it out. Females do have the benefit of being slimmer and fitting through some tighter spaces, like between barbed wires.

if female will wear ghillie suit no one will ever notice that she is a female so if it so important to you to have ghillie play as male...

in version 1.7.2 ghillie not working, I lost my ghillie and now I feel like Iam running naked :blush:

Edited by DooM4MR

Why would you cover up all that woman-ness!

im still playing 1.7.1.5 and found a recently deceased player with one, itook it off him put it on and ditched the civis on the floor admist an ongoing glitched inventory from where items i droped 2 days ago keep reapearing. Will i be likely to die when i attempt to update to 1.7.2 or what?

im still playing 1.7.1.5 and found a recently deceased player with one, itook it off him put it on and ditched the civis on the floor admist an ongoing glitched inventory from where items i droped 2 days ago keep reapearing. Will i be likely to die when i attempt to update to 1.7.2 or what?

I dont think you will die, I was wearing ghillie and dropped my civ clothes and when I updated I just spawned wearing civ clothes and my suit is gone, and I loved it so much :(

all my items stayed.